Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Adorable in argyle

While in Virginia for Christmas, I got to photograph my cute 8-month-old nephew. We went to old-town Winchester for some great brick and wood backdrops. Even though it was quite chilly, he was a great sport. And don't you just love that sweater?



2 comments:

* said...

ok, my fave is the b&w foto by the old door. I absolutely love urban photography stuff! I could eat it up, yum!

Tristen Stephenson said...

I love the picture of the VanNoy family walking across the road.

Tristen Stephenson