Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Hats

I love hats. The fluffy, winter kind that always look so cute on kids. A friend of mine makes the most amazing hats. She grew up as an orphan in the Ukraine and was taught to knit and crochet in the orphanage. I wanted to take some pictures of her and her daughter in their fun winter-wear. (The gray hat with white flowers was actually not made by my friend, but all the rest were). We had so much fun trying on the different hats and scarfs. If it's got to be cold, at least we can be cute, right?











1 comment:

Natalie said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love seeing people I know and love! You never cease to amaze me with capturing just the perfect moment, Melissa.