Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Monday, November 2, 2009

The cutest Christmas cards ever!

This year I have a really fantastic collection of Christmas card designs. There are samples of most of them below. I am also happy to custom-design anything for you so you can pick your own colors, layout, and text. The last day to order Christmas cards is November 30th. The hard part is deciding which design to choose! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these!! I have been diving back into digital scrapbooking lately and am loving it!! SO cute! You did a fabulous job!!