Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Mrs. Colorado Pageant

On Saturday I got to attend the Mrs. Colorado Pageant held at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House in downtown Denver. I did some of the official portraits for one of the contestants, Valentina Anderson. She had me make up some ads with the pictures to be included in the Mrs. Colorado book that was available the night of the pageant. They turned out so well! Valentina didn't win, but she was so gorgeous and poised, and I'm so proud of her! Here are two of the ads I created for her:




Blue Prints Photography

No comments: