Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Warm and fuzzy feelings from photography

The following pictures are of the sweetest little family with the sweetest little mom who happens to be one of my good friends. When she and her husband got married, it was on a beautiful fall day. The trees were full of resplendent color, and their wedding portraits promised to be phenomenal. Until their photographer's equipment was stolen out of his car, along with all their pictures, save one roll of film that had managed to roll under the seat. But there was only one picture of them on it. Since that time, they had only had the occasional Christmas portrait taken, and no professional pictures of their youngest daughter. This situation was entirely unacceptable! So I remedied it. And the pictures are gorgeous. And there was much rejoicing in the land. (Please forgive my silliness, but I am just giddy over these pictures, and I know my friend will be, too).






No comments: