Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Monday, June 21, 2010

This one is really hard!

Time's up! It's weinerschnitzel in Germany!

If you are like me, you thought weinerschnitzel was a hot dog! I was surprised to find out that it is a cut of breaded, fried pork, served plain or with a variety of sauces. It was delicious!

You all are too smart! A lot of people guessed the last picture (I'm also doing this contest on Facebook) so I have a real doozy for you today. Guess the name of this dish and the country we were in while we were eating it. Good luck!


3 comments:

Koenig Family Blog said...

Fish & Chips.... England?

Arlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arlene said...

Fish and Chips in Italy.