Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June bloom {Denver Family Photographer}

Last Saturday, I got to photograph a beautiful family right in the middle of glorious blooming flowers. The colors everywhere were amazing, and the family has the most beautiful porcelain skin. We had a wonderful time together, and I think the dad even enjoyed himself :) I asked if he had been dragged to the shoot or if he came of his own free will. Like almost all men, he had been dragged, but in the end, he admitted that it hadn't been so bad :) Look at these BEAUTIFUL people!










1 comment:

Holly Child said...

Thanks again, Melissa!! You did a fabulous job with the photos!!! :o)