Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Andrea and Dallin

It was a bad beginning. She wouldn't give him the time of day, and he didn't want to waste time on her. He was getting ready to go on a mission for two years, and figured she wouldn't be there when he got back. But he was wrong, and three years after meeting in a freshman geology class, they got engaged. I kind of like bad beginnings, because they often lead to happy endings. Congratulations Andrea and Dallin!





1 comment:

Karen From Colorado said...

GREAT pictures!!! Thanks for sharing, Ron!