Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Second Memo to Me {Centennial Family Photographer}

Apparently, I forgot about the first memo to me. The one about 5:00 photo shoots and mosquitoes. Now I'm going to have to add snakes to the memo, because the same one that made an appearance at the wedding reception I did showed up again! Luckily, none of the kids saw it, or we would have had a much bigger problem than mosquitoes! (I'm assured that it is a harmless snake. Still, snakes are creepy and give me the heebie jeebies).

Other than the mosquitoes and the snake, everything was perfect :) And there was no thunderstorm! Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.







No comments: