Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas From My Family to Yours

At this time of year, my heart is filled with gratitude for the many blessings I enjoy daily. One has only to watch the news to realize how many things we have to be thankful for. I especially am thankful for my belief in Jesus Christ and His atonement, which offers me forgiveness despite my many shortcomings. I owe all my happiness and all my blessings to Him and my Heavenly Father. I hope that during this Christmas season, we can all remember the real reason we celebrate--because a holy baby was born who would forever change the world and offer us all the hope of eternal life.

Merry Christmas!
Love, Melissa

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Cute picture. Did you make the girl's dresses? They are shiny and beautiful. Have a wonderful Christmas with the Howells of Virginia!