Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Photography Class

I am really excited to be offering my first photography class! It will be held on Saturday, January 28th. The time is still TBD, but will probably be at 9:30 or 10:00 a.m. and will last 2 to 2 1/2 hours. If you have a DSLR camera but leave it in auto all the time, this class is for you! We will talk about ISO, aperture and shutter speed and how they all relate. We'll go over white balance, composition, and flash (when to use it, when not to use it). I'll also answer any photograpy-related questions you have. If you are interested, contact me soon, as space is limited! The cost is $59, and well worth it!

No comments: