Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Two and Blue Take Two

Last week this little guy came to my studio and things did not go so well. Yesterday I went to his home to try again. What a difference! I got such sweet, precious images of him playing with his toys and just being in his natural environment. Things were going so well with him and his brother jumping in his crib--until he hit his lip. Then the photo shoot was over :( Luckily, I had already gotten a bunch of great shots. Here is a sample of just a few of my favorites.





No comments: