Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Two and Blue {Parker baby photographer}

I've been photographing this adorable boy since he was born. You'd think he'd be used to getting his portrait done by now, but actually, now that he's old enough to know what's going on, he doesn't like it very much :( After trying all the tricks we knew, his mom and I decided to try again next week at their home where he is likely to feel more comfortable. However, I did manage to get some super-cute images of him, in-between the tears and escape attemps!


No comments: