Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Getting Baptized

My daughter, who just turned 8, will be getting baptized on Saturday. (In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we baptize our children at age 8 rather than in infancy). We got a gorgeous dress for her and had a photo shoot with her wearing it. She also wanted to have some pictures in her new swimsuit, so I made up a fun montage of her jumping. She is a willing model, and a natural in front of the camera. I love the black and white where she is just staring into the camera. We are so proud of her, and so excited for her upcoming baptism!




1 comment:

Lynette said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl! Wish we could be there for her baptism this Saturday.