Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Christmas cards

I know, I know, it's not even Halloween yet. But certain things take time and planning! Like a great Christmas card. This year, I am offering some really great designs, from the chic and sophisticated to the fresh and scrappy. There is truly something for everybody's tastes! If you have something special in mind, I am also happy to design a one-of-a-kind Christmas card just for you! The cards range in size from 4x6 to 5x7, and several sizes in-between. I also offer folded cards, and 5x5 tri-folded cards (which are all the rage and so beautiful). Prices start at $1.50 per card.

Below are just a few samples of what is available. And I am offering a free set of 25 cards to the first person who books a session for October! (May not be combined with any other offer). So hurry and call today! (Click on the image to see the cards in more detail).

1 comment:

Heather of the EO said...

Your comment on my blog was hilarious. Yes, I was diluted-waaay too much water yesterday!
Or maybe I shouldn't write posts when I'm tired. One of those two!

Thank you for stopping by. Beautiful photos here. Nice to "meet" you,
Heather