Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Please help this family

Dear Friends, Matthew Budge, an extended member of my family, died last week of a very rare and deadly form of cancer. He was only 36 and leaves behind his wife and six young children. To help raise money for his family, I have set aside two special days for family portraits. Twenty-five dollars from each session will be donated to the Matthew and Crystal Budge Memorial Fund. The days I have set aside are Saturday, October 11th, and Saturday, October 18th. To accommodate as many people as possible, I will shorten sessions to half an hour, and also reduce the price of a session to $75.00. Operation Smile will receive $25.00 from your session as well. And, in keeping with Family Portrait Month, everyone who books a session in October will also receive a free 8x10. The sessions will be held at the South Platte Park (behind the Aspen Grove shopping center just off Santa Fe and Mineral).

If you would like to donate directly to the Budge Family, you may do so by going to their personal blog.

To schedule a session, please call Melissa Howell at 303-346-4597.

No comments: