Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Win a free session and 11x14!

To celebrate the launch of my new website , I am giving away a complimentary session and 11x14 portrait! All you have to do to enter is become a follower of this blog. Just scroll down to the bottom and click on the "follow" button. Invite your friends! The more the merrier! I will be updating this blog much more frequently with sneak peeks of sessions, promotions, photography tips, contests, and profiles on the people Blue Prints Photography is helping through Kiva. I'm so excited! Won't you join me? You only have until February 28th to become a follower, so don't wait! I'll announce the winner of the session and 11x14 on March 1st!

P.S. If you'd like to become and follower and enter the contest but live out of state, you may donate your session and print to a friend in Colorado should you win. Or, if you live in Utah or Washington state, I will be able to do your shoot this summer when I travel to both places.

1 comment:

Brillig said...

Congrats on the new sites! They're gorgeous!