Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Photography Tip #1

When photographing an 18-month-old child, jelly beans are an absolute must!

This cute little boy's mom brought him in for a session to get a montage to match his older brother and sister's montages. Being 18-months old, he had no interest in getting his picture taken (this is totally natural for this age, and I expect it!) However, he was very interested in the balls we had, and for some reason, he sat relatively still while eating jelly beans. He probably was not so still once all the sugar hit, but we were done by then :)



Blue Prints Photography

No comments: