Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Keepsake boxes

Blue Prints Photography is so excited to offer customized keepsake boxes! These boxes are sized to fit 5x7 prints and can also be used for your child's most important memorabilia. Birth announcements, baby booties and hats, that first lock of hair, and much, much more! How about that special necklace from Grandma, or sweet notes from a mother or father. There are so many ways to fill these beautiful boxes! What's even better is that I can customize them to match your album design (look for new album designs coming soon!) Remember to add one of these gorgeous boxes to your next order!



No comments: