Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Best friends forever {Denver family photographer}

When I went to Utah, I got to hang out (for way too short a time) with my best friend. We did a photoshoot with her family and the two boys they are fostering (and hoping to adopt).  Below are pictures of her two girls--one they had naturally and one they adopted. The two-year-old wanted NOTHING to do with pictures, but she wanted everything to do with the playground at the park. So we went there and I got some super cute shots of her playing.



Here's her older sister. On the second shot, I did a more artistic black and white treatment. Gorgeous!



Here are the boys. They totally look like they belong, don't you think?





And here's my friend and her hubby. Don't they look so cute? I think so :)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a beautiful family. It's great to see recent pictures of them, and yes, those little boys do indeed look like they belong.