Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

School pictures

One of my clients called a few weeks ago wanting me to do portraits of her kids. She is among the many who are dissatisfied with traditional school pictures and wants something better. I am so glad, because these portraits will not just sit in a drawer or get thrown in the trash. These are going on the wall! (And there were so darn many cute ones, but I can't post them all here!)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love seeing these beautiful faces! Such wonderful photography! My cousin has amazing children!

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful looking family!! This is a great pic!

Steve

Anonymous said...

They turned out really good!! I love them.

Anonymous said...

So incredibly precious. I love them.