Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Free Mini-Sessions to Celebrate the Grand Opening of Blue Prints Studio!

I am so excited to announce the opening of my home studio! I have been doing strictly on-location work for several years, and I'm thrilled at the added versatility and availability my home studio will add for my clients. My grand opening will be October 9th and I'll be offering free 15-minute mini-sessions on that day. You can choose from two of my favorite backdrops when you book your session. The first is my black and white damask backdrop that is so fun with solid-colored clothes, or other black and white clothes. Add some fun, funky pillows or a cute red chair and you've got a winning combination!




The next backdrop option is great for both boys and girls. It's kind of abstract, but is made up of gorgeous blues and greens. It's so fun to layer lots of hats, scarves and sweaters with this backdrop. Or a cute tutu or shirt and tie combo would also work great. This backdrop would go great in a winter-themed holiday card.

 
Call today to schedule your session! Slots will fill up fast!

No comments: