Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Nichole Van's Textures and Actions

If you have been reading my blog, you already know how much I love Nichole Van. I was introduced to her work a few months ago when I asked a photographer friend of mine where she got the textures she used on her images. When she pointed me to Nichole's website, I was blown away by her work. No wonder she has been on the cover of Rangefinder magazine (twice) and has gotten so many awards. She is so humble and generous, and gives workshops to teach those of us who are not quite as awesome how to become more awesome :) (You can go here to learn about her workshops).

I bought her Chic Vintage action and textures set, and I love it! Here are some samples of my images with some of her actions and textures. Her sets are very reasonably priced, and you couldn't be establishing a mutually beneficial relationship with a better person.



No comments: