Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Proud to Present... {Aurora photographer, custom frames}

I am so excited to be offering frames from The Organic Bloom! These are hand-made boutique frames that are the perfect complement to your gorgeous portraits! They have a ton of different designs, and they are fully customizable with colors to match your decor! These are only available through professional photographers, but you can purchase them through me whether or not you have your portraits done with me. (Although I'd really love for you to have a photo shoot with me as well!) If you are interested in having a shoot or just buying some frames, you can contact me by e-mailing at melissabhowell@gmail.com. Here are some samples of what they look like on the wall with gorgeous portraits inside!





No comments: