Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sophie Saves the Day {Littleton photographer}

What do you get when you mix two fifteen-month-old twin girls, a 6-month-old baby boy, two adult sisters, one husband, and two grandparents? By the end of the shoot, you get this:
At this point, the kids had had it, and the only thing left to do was laugh (or cry).

Earlier in the shoot, I was introduced to Sophie, a squeaky giraffe. I love Sophie. I must have a Sophie of my own. Sophie was amazing. She took charge of the whole shoot and was responsible for most of the good shots I got. (Grandma and Grandpa helped, too :)

Here's a shot of Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids:
Aren't they so stinkin' cute? (And the kids are adorable, too :)

This is an amazingly good-looking family:

Here are some more I love of the kids:







Thanks, guys! Now I'm off to find myself a Sophie :)

No comments: