Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Tastiness

If you are looking for the the perfect recipe for pumpkin pie, look no further. I get rave reviews every time I make this.

If you want something to really wow your Thanksgiving guests, this Chocolate Pecan Pie is a must!

What about dinner rolls to-die-for? The best part? You make the dough the day before and then cook them on Thanksgiving!

Want some super-yummy salads? Try Frog Eye Salad or fresh and tasty Layered Salad. Or you can make this Broccoli Salad that will get raves for years. (Seriously, I once made this for a wedding reception for some friends, and they said that people were like, "Hey, congratulations on your marriage. Who made the broccoli salad?)

These recipes are sure to make everybody happy at Thanksgiving. Give them a try! You won't be sorry!

No comments: