Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dramatic

I have been lucky the past few years to do the dance recital portraits for On Pointe School of Dance in Parker, Colorado. Earlier this year, they did a production of Cinderella. The minions in the play (not to be confused with the minions in Despicable Me) had very dramatic hair and makeup. After I did my regular editing, I played around with some of my favorite images, doing a darker, desaturated treatment. I love the feel of these images. The first one is full-body, and the second is cropped and further tweaked. Which one do you like best?

No comments: