Photographer Profile

My name is Melissa Howell and I specialize in custom portrait design for your home. You can visit my official photography website at http://www.blueprintsphotography.com/ to view more of my work and to contact me to set up a consultation.

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Perfect Date Night Movie

A friend came over one night and said, "You have to watch this movie!" I'd never heard of it before, but it looked like it might be a mildly good movie. I have to say that after watching it, I LOVE this movie. First of all, it stars Christopher Gorham (who I fell in love with when I saw him in The Other Side of Heaven. He was also on Ugly Betty and starred in Jake 2.0). Alyssa Milano is the girl who falls for him-and another charming fellow. It's the classic struggle of who to choose, while hiding a secret of her own that could destroy everything. In the end, there's a surprising twist, and suddenly, everything makes sense. I love this movie because it's completely CLEAN, and completely charming. And there are plenty of Star Wars references to keep any guy happy who is watching it with you :) My Girlfriend's Boyfriend

No comments: